Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 1996 19:30:20 -0700
From:      wayne tamagi <wtamagi@unixg.ubc.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running Freebsd and Windows 95

I am interested in installing FreeBsd on my PC system.  I am already
running Windows 95 and I would like to know how I can run both operating
systems. I read some of your FAQ's and the answer to my question was
quite vague. My hard drive is already partitioned, so my guess I would
run Windows 95 on the C: drive and FreeBsd on my D drive. Is this
correct?  And if so, how do I toggle the boot up at the beginning of the
boot up sequence. Again I am assuming the Boot Manager at the beginning
will prompt whether to run FreeBsd or Windows 95.  I am very excited to
try our your product but I would like to avoid buying another computer
system to run FreeBsd.  I know that would be a better option. Thanks.

			Wayne