Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 1995 13:36:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        NatureBoy <mephisto@nosferatu.cas.usf.edu>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMC91C2 support

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, NatureBoy wrote:

> The 91C92?  Its not supported, I played with it briefly (started writing a
> header file) before getting distracted by something else.  Check out smc's
> web site, http://www.smc.com.  Or send mail to chipinfo@smc.com.  I sent a
> quick friendly note and got a packet of technical info in less than a
> week.  I'll send you my packet of info if knocking on their doors doesn't
> work.

	i called smc,  they are sending me out programming docs and data
sheets on this chip.  should arrive on monday.  looks like i got a couple
days to examine the ed0 code.....hopefully i lot will be directly useable
<fingers crossed>

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346