Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:11:10 -0700
From:      Estrella <fcs27287@faro.ens.uabc.mx>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Parallel Ports

hi i want to now where can i find information about programming the
parallel port on the FreeBSD system, because i need to send data to
another computer from this port, also i want to now how to use and
program a network card ne2000 under this system, because i have to do
the same thing transfer data trhoug this devices.
 I need this because we have a network project and we need todo this.
so if you have documentation on this please tell me
 thanks JAIR HUERTA e-mail: jhuerta@kinam.ens.uabc.mx