Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 10:29:08 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        nate@ncsu.edu
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newsflash.html and 4-5 MB installation

> %If I'm not mistaken, Jordan said that is less than *5* MB. Pretty
> %important, since 4 MB is widespread.
>
> Martin,
>
> That was a mistake on my part and will be updated.
>
> Thanks for the report!
>
> Cheers,
> nsj

I think the confusion is because the Change Announcement itself
had a "typo":

   "2.2-RELEASE will not support installation of machines
   with < 4MB or memory or 1.2MB floppy drives..."

(implying 4MB is possible), but then:

   "... - that is to say, only > 5MB memory & 1.44MB floppy
   drive systems are supported. ..."

I've replaced the "< 4MB" to just "4MB".

Cya,

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - <http://www.hemi.com/>;