Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 1995 13:24:32 +1000
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "release candidates" floppies, quick comment.

>> - The timezone bug is (obviously) still there.

>I don't think this will be fixed for 2.0.5R, sorry.

Does it just use tzsetup?  The menu options are in the wrong order (fix
enclosed).  Other bugs (fixes not enclosed): (1) /etc/wall_cmos_clock
isn't removed in the UTC case in fiddle_cmos().  (2) It tells you to
reboot for the changes to take effect.  Rebooting is often unnecessary,
and is unnecessary in the middle of an install.  (3) It tells you to
reboot even when nothing was changed.

Bruce

*** main.c~	Wed May 31 20:08:14 1995
--- main.c	Tue Jun  6 13:04:58 1995
***************
*** 152,155 ****
  static unsigned char *cmos_list[] = {
! 	"1", "CMOS clock is set to local time",
! 	"2", "CMOS clock is set to Universal time (UTC)",
  	"3", "I'm not sure, leave it alone"
--- 152,155 ----
  static unsigned char *cmos_list[] = {
! 	"1", "CMOS clock is set to Universal time (UTC)",
! 	"2", "CMOS clock is set to local time",
  	"3", "I'm not sure, leave it alone"

Bruce