Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:07:11 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        "chets kelkar" <ckelkar@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question

On 29 Aug 99, at 1:42, chets kelkar wrote:

> I have been using free BSD, and i would now like to have the logo of yours
> on my website with a link to your site. Can i do that ?

See http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/gallery.html where it reads:

 The "Powered by FreeBSD" logos above may be downloaded and displayed on
 personal or commercial home pages served by FreeBSD machines. Use of this
 logo or the likeliness of the BSD Daemons for profitable gain requires
 the consent of Brian Tao (creator of the "power" logo) and Marshall Kirk
 McKusick (trademark holder for the BSD Daemon image).
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
The FreeBSD Diary     - http://www.freebsdiary.org/freebsd/