Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 22:00:56 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>, Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Halloween Document

On Sun, Nov 01, 1998 at 09:28:47PM -0800, Alex Zepeda wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> [...]
> > This was pushed in my direction, I thought it might be relevant reading.
> >
> > Distressing to see various inconsistencies/untruths about BSD there, too.
>
> Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  Kinda worrysome to see that they
> claimed Linux has the fastest networking stack and is the only one gaining
> market share.

hmmmm, this does not compute. If they claim that Linux has the fastest
networking stack then why did they, reportedly, lift the FreeBSD stack for
use in either win98 or NT ?

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses