Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2016 19:08:54 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Radek_Krej=E8a?= <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>
To:        "'ports@freebsd.org'" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nfsen install problem - missing profile data

Hello,

I need to install nfsen on new hardware. When I use pkg or comile from port=
s, there is problem, that I have empty directories and start of nfsen got e=
rror:

/usr/local/etc/rc.d/nfsen start
Error reading profile 'live': Can't open profile data file for profile: 'li=
ve' in group '.': No such file or directory
Died at /usr/local/bin/nfsen line 455.

In the log is:

Jun 11 19:06:38 nfsen nfsen: Error reading hints: can't open /usr/local/var=
/nfsen/profiles/hints: No such file or directory at /usr/local/libexec/nfse=
n/NfSen.pm line 798.
Jun 11 19:06:38 nfsen nfsen: Initialize hints to defaults.

How to create proper files?

Thank you very much.

Radek