Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:27:30 -0700
From:      Joshua Lokken <jrlokken@gmail.com>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB keyboard in FreeBSD 10 amd64 installer

Hi Erich,

Absolutely nothing.  The installer screen just sits there, no new line,
nothing.  I also have not had this particular issue for some time.  I
originally tried with a wireless (USB) keyboard, and wasn't surprised when
that didn't work, so I grabbed my old wired USB keyboard, but no go there
either.

I did try one other port -- getting set to try the others now.

Joshua

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com