Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:36:50 -0400
From:      "Jessica Callender" <JessicaCallender@worldnet.att.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New Funding Resource

Hi there--
Here is a new resource.
Technology Grant News at http://www.technologygrantnews.com .
 service@technologygrantnews.com  It's a
publication that comes to you 4 times a year with the latest grant
announcements for technology and other initiatives by tech funders,
government and trade associations -- for nonprofits, social service
providers, towns & cities and schools & universities. .  It is not free. The
layout is nice, easy, readable. Both useful, thought provoking--it puts
technology funder funding for a variety of initiatives and sectors----in
ways that are easily readable and catalytic. I like to see what others are
doing.  and funding. I try to leverage the programs,  achievement or models
covered to whoever might be eligible. There are grants here by technology
funders for education, literacy, digital divide, community, teaching the
math and science of technology, steppingstones to technology for children
with disabilities, women and economic development, environment,
conservation, on-line art & exhibitions, digital libraries, and partnerships
funding etc. At the site, you can subscribe
on-line; have
them invoice-bill your organization, or send a check. The publication  saves
scouting individual web sites.

Jessica Callender
IT Planner & Grant Writer
JessicaCallender@worldnet.att.net