Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 1999 19:32:37 -0800
From:      Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cat toys...

  My wife just came up with something so good, I *must*
share it.  Pets.com (http://www.pets.com) has catnip toys
designed as Billygates lookalikes.  Not kidding, they're
about six inches tall, stuffed with (if my cat's reaction
is any indication) superior catnip, and looks like BG.
  It did my heart good to see what my cat Trouble did to
BG...Now if only I could get it away from her to stick
some pins in.  On the other hand, Trouble's claws make most
needles I've seen look dull, so maybe the pins aren't
needed.

Dann Lunsford