Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 20:23:33 +0300
From:      Roey Almog <roeya@iol.co.il>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video Display Cards

1. I didn't found nothing about support for video display cards such as
   ATI Graphics Expression (thats the one I have). from what I have read
   it seems that only VGA resolution can be used (i.e. 640*480) and that
   no hardware ecceleration functions of the card will be used.
   Does my impression is right ?

2. Another importent aspect to software devlopers is a daul monitor
   support currently I use MDA monitor to run a debugger and to send
   debug massages to, and the S_VGA monitor is free for the tested
   application. Is these will be possible on the FreeBSD o/s ?

3. Thank you for acknoledging my questions, and have a nice day.

							Roey Almog