Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:09:52 -0400
From:      NemoX <i.think@nemox.looksharp.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   KNE40BT in freebsd only getting 45KB/sec ftp transfer to win98 machine

I am running FreeBSD-current and for some reason I am only
getting~45KB/sec
transfer to a computer running Windows 98.  I have a Kingston
KNE40BTcard and I
can find no hardware error as to why I am only reaching those speeds.
Could you suggest what may be the error?

Andrew Tamm

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation