Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:29:12 -0400
From:      kish@browncow.com (Bill Kish)
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   New commercial product

Hi,

 Jordan Hubbard suggested that I submit some information on Coyote
Point's new Equalizer product for the commercial products
page. Equalizer is sold as a hardware/software combination, so I'm not
sure if it belongs under hardware or software.

 Thanks very much for the exposure as well as for a very useful web
site!

                Sincerely,

                   -Bill Kish

<LI>    <A HREF="http://www.coyotepoint.com/"><STRONG>Coyote Point
        Systems</STRONG></A> -
        offers the <A HREF="http://www.coyotepoint.com/equalizer.shtml">;
        <STRONG>Equalizer</STRONG></A> connection managing router.
        Equalizer distributes client TCP connections to multiple
        server machines and includes load balancing, server failure
        detection/correction and an easy to use administrative
        interface. Capable of handling over 20,000 HTTP GET operations
        per minute, Equalizer enhances the Scalability, Availability
        and Managability of any server cluster. Equalizer works with
        all standard protocols, including: HTTP, FTP, POP, SMTP,
        etc. Equalizer is based on the FreeBSD kernel.
</LI>