Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:35:39 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stray interrupts in 4.0

In message <200007061634.MAA16071@etinc.com> Dennis writes:
: great, so intel doesnt know how to make MBs with their own parts...so how
: can the message be turned off. Its using more resources printing the
: message thsn the "stray interrupts" themselves.

I doubt that.  Only about 5 of them are printed then we stop.  At
least that's what I've seen when I have hardware that is like this.

Warner