Date:      Tue, 09 Apr 96 16:28:54 -0700
From:      Alice Yang <aliceyang@worldnet.att.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   purchasing the right ftp server program for me

Hello, my name is Dan Lingua
please do not respond to this email address as i am at work on 1 of 100
machines, my E-MAIL address is dmt@westworld.com

I currently have a webserver at an ISP that is CO-LOCATION, i want to set
up an ftp server also but it needs to be very specific:

  I need to control the following strictly
    the amount of storage each user will be able to use, i need to be able
    to assign anywhere from 10 to 1000 megs of space for 1 user login and
    if they go over that it will not let them write any more to my server

    also, if 1 user is logged in, no one else can log in via that users
    password, in essence only letting 1 user at a time per password

This is basically what i need, do you have a product that will support
this??

If you need any more information, please call me at (213) 845-6856, if i
do not answer it will be forwarded to my paging/voicemail service.

also if you need any more information, please email me

Once again,

Thank You

Dan Lingua
Futura-Lingua