Date:      Tue, 12 May 2015 12:27:49 +0800
From:      "dxzhang" <dxzhang@fortinet.com>
To:        <net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <haifengli@fortinet.com>
Subject:   Netmap Issue

hi guys=A3=AC

        Nice to write to you !

    But we've got little problem while we are using Netmap module ,

    here is the situation when we are using tcpreplay tool with netmap
function,

    its like this:

            tcpreplay --inter1=3Deth0 --inter2=3Deth1 ---netmap
--cache=3Dpcap.cache xxx.pcap

    we got warning it says tcpreplay does not support two net interface a=
netmap mode,

    so we write to tcpreplay engineer,the engineer says netmap does not
support two at the sametime

    is that right?

***  Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confid=
ential
and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the us=
e of
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are=
 hereby
notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or=
 copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have r=
eceived
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy thi=
s e-mail
and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.
Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments exp=
ressed
in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily=
 reflect
the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding o=
Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel=
 can be
a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Tha=
nk you. ***