Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:35:54 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Port updates during the freeze

--=-uer05ySTSWoMhdjapM11

There have been quite a few port updates since the 5.2-RELEASE ports
freeze went into effect.  As was done in the past, my CVS repo contains
these updated ports.  In order to merge these ports into your ports
tree, you should download the marcusmerge tool from
http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi.  Thanks to Jeremy
Messenger, Khairil Yusof, and adamw, we now have a man page to go along
with the marcusmerge script.  Definitely check that out as well.

The stable ports that will be officially committed into the FreeBSD
ports tree once the freeze lifts can be found in the ``ports-stable''
module.  Here are some ports that have been updated:

audio/rhythmbox
net/gaim
math/gnumeric2
math/gcalctool