Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 21:05:05 +0530
From:      arnab bhowmick <arnabbhowmick111@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   set desktop environment offline

Hi gays I have 2 laptops both with free BSD 10.1 . One with GNOME and other
with KDE desktop environment. Now is there any process which I can do to
crate a backup of these desktop environment in CD or pen drive? Which I can
use to install to re-install these environment in offline mode or more
clearly without Internet?? Does anyone have any idea or technique? Please
tell me as Internet stability & speed is very pathetic in India and
specially in our state..