Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:58:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@think.com>
To:        dcramer@ee.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with second controller

Quoth Don Cramer on Tue, 30 July:
: I have 2 drives on the first
: controller and 1 on the secondary with an ide cd-rom. The question I have is
: how do you boot to the drive on the second controller where I have FreeBSD
: Snap 13 installed on. Or is there a way to boot from flopy to hd. Thanks...

Posting a guess for my own education: I don't think you can do it
since the BIOS boot won't run on drives past #2.  Swap the second
drive on the first controller with the drive on the second controller,
and make sure you have a boot manager (e.g.  OSBS, NT Loader, OS/2
Boot Manager, or FreeBSD's own BootEasy) installed on the first drive.
I don't know whether there is a way to do it with loadlin.exe, but
would love to be educated.