Date:      Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:22:47 -0700
From:      Chris Stankevitz <chris@stankevitz.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Source upgrade to 10.3: Undefined symbol "__set_error_selector"

FYI (issue is resolved so I'm just reporting for posterity)...

I have four offline ("air gapped") FreeBSD systems with nearly identical
hardware.  Two started life as 10.1-RELEASE and the other two started
life as 10.2-RELEASE.

All are kept up to date by bringing over /usr/src for their associated
releases (using 'svn co https://svn.freebsd.org/base/releng/10.x') and
make/buildworld.

All were upgraded to 10.3-p5 and failed 'make installworld' with:

/lib/libthr.so.3: Undefined symbol "__set_error_selector"

All resolved with 'cd /usr/src/lib/libc && make install && cd /usr/src
&& make installworld'

Chris