Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:46:54 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>, netperf-users@freebsd.org, netperf-admin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please hold off using zoo

On 29 Jun 2014, at 21:23 , Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> 	The new zoo is up and running.  I sync'd up users who were =
active in the last 3 months.  The old server is there, and both its zfs =
mount /tank and the old /zoo and old /home are nfs mounted in case I =
missed something, or there are some old legacy files you require.
>=20
> The new box is quite a bit faster and based on RELENG_10. The host key =
is different
>=20
> RSA key fingerprint is =
29:d1:7a:8e:7d:d0:e7:6f:39:c7:aa:c8:72:b8:7f:c4.
>=20
> If something is not working, let us know.

I am totally sorry for my grumpyness today but the new zoo is just =
making the zoo vs. tank  vs. home directory a bigger mess and given it=92s=
 missing half of the stuff and it changed UIDs it=92s just *ARGH*

As said on IRC, I have no idea how long I=92ll need to copy things, move =
things, adjust things to get all my setups back and working on the new =
one;  that is a problem.

Also conserver seems to not run one the new one, which is why I actually =
tried to login as I need to figure out what exact CPUs some of the new =
(last 12 months) machines have as the wiki does not tell me [different =
issue].

We need to make a decision on this one, and we need it fast.  If you all =
want to just go forward and fix on demand I am fine with it but it=92ll =
be constantly interruptive.

=97=20
Bjoern A. Zeeb             "Come on. Learn, goddamn it.", WarGames, 1983