Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 1997 17:35:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@computerstopusa.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   quota's?

I don't know if this should be cc'd to -current, but I am having a problem
getting Quota's working on FreeBSD 2.2-970205-GAMMA. I did everything like
I did on 2.1.5. I added check_quotas=YES to /etc/sysconfig,

options      QUOTA   in my kernel config file and added the following to

/etc/fstab :

/dev/wd0a              /     ufs rw,userquota,groupquota 1 2

Is there anything else I need to do?

One thing I noticed, when I compiled a kernel under 2.1.5, one of the
flags I saw was -DQUOTA. This isnt happening in 2.2-GAMMA.

thanks.