Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:30:58 -0400
From:      George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pretty good RPi version?

What's a pretty good recent Raspberry Pi svn checkout version?  254544
doesn't seem to be it -- it crashes as soon as I try to make install in
/usr/ports/ports-mgmt/pkg.  Although I'm tempted to grab one of the
prebuilt images at http://www.db.net/downloads/, I'll have to be doing
some recompiling for debug purposes.  I see that latest couple of
versions there are 252209 and 250580.  Are those pretty good?  (By
"pretty good", I mean capable of running a light load in a fairly
stable way over a period of days.)  Thanks for your help!   -- George