Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 08:56:50 -0500
From:      Andrew Herdman <andrew@whine.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting the quickcam to work

I just got myself a quick cam yesterday, downloaded xfqam 1.02 and 1.03
and 1.04, I had luck, once with 1.02, after that I get the same message
with all the versions "Can't find a camera".  The camera is plugged in,
and works fine with the windows 95 software.  I've tried setting the
parallel port to all it's different modes (standard, bi-dir, EPP and
ECP) with no change.  I'm probably missing something small here.  Oh yes
i'm running on 2.1-RELEASE.

Thanks
  Andrew