Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 1997 01:20:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Peter Philipp <pjp@globalserve.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: limits and 2.2-97102x SNAP

One day I would like to compile a FAQ that details process limits and kind
of delineates the differences between the kernel options and the login
classes.  I don't yet have all the info, but I need to get up to speed
RSN...

Anyone else have any interesting input for this?  It seems to be a pretty
confusing issue these days.

Charles