Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      RexFelis <catlord17@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPP troubles SOLVED!!!

Good to know FreeBSD can mount EXT2 and EXT3
partitions.  Thanks for the information.  :)

The problem remains, however, since I highly
favor ReiserFS for use with Linux.  EXT2 has
given me crash recovery issues and EXT3 does not
perform as speedily as ReiserFS.  ResierFS just
takes whatever I throw at it, bats it aside, and
keeps on moving without even a flinch.  Kind of
like the FreeBSD filesystem does.

So... since I have a FAT32 partition I might as
well put it to *some* use, since Lord knows I
haven't much use for Windows anymore.  lol

Shannon