Date:      Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:15:44 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        "Dean E. Weimer" <dweimer@happydays.dyndns.org>
Cc:        dweimer@swbell.net, "Freebsd-Security (E-mail)" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFilter Questions

Port 20 is the ftp-data port, so opening that allowed the ftp-data to come back
thru, so it sounds like it was an ftp transfer.  Ftp is a strange and old beast,
so don't try to make perfect sense of it.. I'm not the expert on this list,
thats for sure, so you may want to wait until someone describes the "real"
cause. :D

Eric