Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:21:45 -0700
From:      "Chris Singer" <csinger@workfire.com>
To:        "BSD Help" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I have a very peculiar problem here.  I can use ssh and rsh to login without
getting a password prompt, it brings up an interactive shell and I can
continue working.  When I try to execute a command through rsh or ssh the
process hangs.  I asked a friend to look at it and he said that he had a
similar problem with Linux in which password Shadowing broke the rsh. Has
anyone else had this problem?  If so could you tell me how to disable
password showing or how to work around the problem without disabling
password shadowing.  Thank you for you help.

Chris Singer