Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 02:23:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Tiemann <btman@ugcs.caltech.edu>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@pagesz.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Randall Hopper wrote:

>  |	http://www.lionking.org/~btman/chuck.jpg
>
> Pretty slick.  Though I think he needs to lose the beer belly.  Looks like
> he ate the Linux Penguin (who's just stuffed himself with all those fish
> Linus mentioned :-)

	Okay-- I wasn't sure whether we were trying to go for the same
kind of cute-n-cuddly image that Linux has. :)

	Of course, we could always do some kind of massively muscular,
fire-and-brimstone, night-on-bald-mountain kind of devil, but I don't know
how well that would go over with society at large... :)

Brian