Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:03:48 +0300
From:      TopS_Volgograd <tops@pool.vstu.ru>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   My FAQ

Hello everybody!

Yesterday i tried to install Free BSD 2.2.6 and i something has made not correctly in FDISK. After it i have not seen all partitions on the hard disk(at me 4 - basic and 3 - logical). With the help "System Commander" i had 8 operating systems. With the help NU (ndd.exe) i have restored all FAT - partitions, but NTFS partition - could not. Ndd.exe has distinguished him as FAT - partition. Any backup, Emergency Repair Disks at me is not present. I read that at NTFS - raised reliability. How i can restore (with the help that ?) this NTFS partition? Where it is possible to take the description of NTFS? Give this link! I heard that is exests utility, which allows to read NTFS disks from under MS-DOS. Where i can take it?

	I'm sorry for my english, i'm russian.

Misha Tatarinov.

My email:    tops@pool.vstu.ru