Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 1996 16:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions Mailgroup)
Subject:   Corporate Systems Center driver

  Hi,

  I just got my new catalogue from CSC that offers a SCSI-III
  controller (their Wide/Narrow ``Universal SCSI Controller'')
  for $139.

  Anybody among the FBSD hackers plan on writing a driver for
  this PCI-bus board??

  I've been ((happily)) surprised at how good their stuff is.
  I'm going to buy a second 1.0G drive pretty soon, and will
  buy it from these guys since they sell SCSI for about as
  close to wholesale as can be.   It'd be nice when I upgrade
  my own box to be able to use this controller...

  gary kline