Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:51:12 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'Heff001@aol.com'" <Heff001@aol.com>
Subject:   RE: Installation - Already have Win 98

1. Yes 2 GB more than enough, of course you could fill that very quickly if
you start installing different packages.

2. FreeBSD comes with a boot manager, it will allow you to choose which
drive you'd like to boot from, and will default to the last drive that you
chose.  Keep in mind, that the boot manager does need to be installed to the
C: drive to work, since that is the drive that the system initially boots
from.  This will not effect windows.

(despite the above assurance, you should ALWAYS backup all valuable
information before installing a new operating system.)

-Chris