Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:39:18 +0000
From:      Cynthia Lopez <cynthia.lopez@datatechnologyservice.com>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CenturyLink Users List

Hi,
Would you be interested in acquiring CenturyLink Users contact information =
in excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage?
How important is it to be connected with your target audience. Get connecte=
d to below CenturyLink Users for your sales and marketing campaigns.
We provide Top Decision Makers information like: First and Last name, Phone=
 number, Email Address, Company Name, Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip,=
 SIC code/Industry, Revenue and Company Size.
The leads can also be further customized as per requirements.
 We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.
We also have companies using:

?   Avaya

?   Cisco

?   IBM

?   Mitel

?   VMware and many more...
Also we can connect you to the users of cloud storage, Security software's,=
 Virtualization and many others. Let me know if you are looking for any oth=
er technology user base.

Warm regards,

Cynthia

Demand Generation- Technology Database
             If you don't want to receive any message from us then please t=
ype "Leave Out" in the Subject Line.