Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 1996 16:23:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Edwin Burley <khan@vnet.net>, Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: -current failed

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Chuck Robey wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Edwin Burley wrote:
>

> > ----------------------------------
> > E-Mail: khan@vnet.net
> > Date: 10/27/96
> > Time: 15:13:43
> > ----------------------------------
> > So what is the right why to get current to compile...
> > because am system is kicking out at the function.c file in the
> > ./../../../cc/cc_int dir....
>
> That's not enough to go on.  Need the actual error lines, if it were a
> real bug.  Of course, it clearly isn't, because all the rest of us can
> build current just fine.  I just tried it again, with a really clean
> system, nothing is broke.

	Careful Chuck...see my other message :)  There are some bugs in
the upgrade procedure when you come from a relatively old -current system
(ie. over a month old).  The main problem seems to be with directories
not existing, so they are essentially 'one time only' problems, but there
nonetheless..

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org