Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:47:09 -0700
From:      Ron Queensbury <rqueensbury@wolfpack.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Problems

Hello,
I am new the the FreeBSD\Unix environment so plese be patient with me.
I am currently trying to setup a pc running FreeBsd. I am trying to do
the install through ftp. I set everything up hardware related, and it
appears to be functioning properly. I've tested my network parameters on
other pc's and it works, as far as IP addressing goes. During the install
I can get to the point where it tries to log into the ftp server and it
says that it can not open or connect. I can connect to the site using my
browser so I know that the site is good. Any suggestions or help would be
appreciated. Thank you.

\Ron