Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:24:40 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>
To:        utsl@quic.net
Cc:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.ORG, Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>
Subject:   Re: utmpx implementation

> I have written a utmpx implementation. It is written from scratch from
> the SUSv2 spec (also in POSIX, I believe), and is under BSD license. I
> have also examined other systems, and included what made sense to me.
>
> I have partially implemented reentrant functions, but haven't finished yet.
> Suggestions and patches are welcome.
[.....]

Hi,

This is just a comfort message to say that you haven't been ignored.
I'm very interested in this implementation and will get around to
trying it out RSN.
--
Brian <brian@freebsd-services.com>                <brian@Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>