Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:43:22 +0930
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jni.h and jni_md.h in jdk 1.4.1

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 02:55:05PM +0200, Marc van Kempen wrote:
> jni_md.h gets included in jni.h as follows:
>
> #include "jni_md.h"
>
> But that file sits in the subdirectory "bsd". This means that while compiling one should specify
> -I.../include/bsd, but that is a platform specific directory isn't it?
>
> So shouldn't that line read:
>
> #include "bsd/jni_md.h"

No.  No other JDK 1.4.1 does this, neither do 1.3.1, 1.2.2, etc.  What
should probably be the case is that the file should be in a subdirectory
named freebsd rather than bsd, since I've commonly seen this detected
with the lowercase of `uname -s`.  This would be in line with 1.3.1.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org