Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:36:13 -0500
From:      "Jeroen C. van Gelderen" <jeroen@vangelderen.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   link_elf: symbol ip6_gif_hlim undefined

Upgrading a 4.7-STABLE (FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #1: Mon Dec 16 22:57:16 AST
2002) machine to:

   FreeBSD bob.cryptohill.net 4.8-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.8-PRERELEASE #2:
   Mon Feb 24 16:20:05 AST 2003

root@hazlitt.cryptohill.net:/build/freebsd4/obj/build/freebsd4/src/sys/
BOB
   i386

I get the following warning on reboot and my IPv6 setup no longer works
(obviously):

   Feb 26 12:28:04 bob /kernel: link_elf: symbol ip6_gif_hlim undefined

Kernel and modules are in sync. Is something really broken in this
department or should I start looking for pilot error? Anybody else see
this?

Thanks!
-J