Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:44:54 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Kiril Mitev <kiril@ideaglobal.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: q to Warner Losh wrt his PCI modem patch

In message <200003281549.PAA69054@loki.ideaglobal.com> Kiril Mitev writes:
: I found something on deja... posted by Warner Losh

Hmm.  That guy doesn't know what he's talking about.  He posts to
mailing lists after all :-)

: Can anyone PLEASE confirm/deny whether that patch is safe to use
: with fbsd-4 ?

That one isn't.  You might try
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/sio-current-pci-patch
instead.  It should work on both 4.0 and -current.  Should be
integrated into the mainline sources soon.  Let me know if you have
problems.  I'll commit it once I get a chance to deal with the latest
round of comments for the review.

Warner