Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 1995 11:30:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        rich@lamprey.utmb.edu, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux emulator working?

On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > I've run the linux version of doom for X as well as part of
> > the linux version of mathematica on 2.1-STABLE.  Here's my
> > notes which are about a month old now.
>
> Is some version of this going to make it into the 2.1 handbook?
> Otherwise, we can count on a lot of questions.. :-(

I sent out a copy of an adaptation of the NetBSD instruction.  If someone
would make any more modifications necessary and return it to me, I might
be able to get it in.   It would be good to have a section on SCO
compatiblilty and BSDI compatibility as well.

I'm currently very busy with other things at the moment.  I might be able
to do some assembling, but no creating.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============