Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 15:37:10 -0400
From:      Michael Vernick <vernick@CS.SunySB.EDU>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel won't run, CMAP busy

I'm trying to run a customized kernel. (I've written some custom code
that benchmarks the SCSI disks). After detecting 'ed0' I get a panic
error 'pmap_copy_page: CMAP busy' and the kernel reboots itself.  The
kernel however runs on another machine.  The difference is that the
first machine is connected to 2 different networks and acts as a
router.  The second machine simply sits on 1 network.  Any ideas?

Thanks, mv.