Date:      Mon, 19 Dec 94 11:06:32 CST
From:      Rich Helgeson <helgesr@hydrogen.abbott.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Config and Future Domain SCSI Controllers

I have installed the 2.0-RELEASE binaries and source.

My system has both IDE and SCSI. The SCSI contoller is
manufactured by Future Domain.

The release notes state that my Future Domain SCSI
controller is supported by the 2.0-RELEASE.

I cannont find any reference to the Future Domain controller
in /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT (or any other file there).

Please provide me with the necessary information to
configure a kernel with the Future Domain controller
or point me in the right direction toward that end.

Thank you very much.

Rich Helgeson, kb9izh

---

Incidently, I think that your organization does good work!