Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:09:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      Johnathan Raymond Sconiers II <jrs@Mcs.Net>
To:        Jim Joseph <jcj@phoenix.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, Ash Yadav <ash@fxsing.ml.com>
Subject:   Re: advice on setting up a Home Area Network (HAN)

Well I ran accross a couple (*2*) sub $75 pcmcia cards at CDW.
you could get they're catalog from 800-692-4239 or www.cdw.com.  You can
also find a couple at www.pricewatch.com.  I'll grant you the fact that
you won't find *name brand* cards like intel or USR but just for a home
LAN who needs name brand.  Should give you the close to or the same
bandwith.

JOHN

*       M C S   N E T    	*
* Johnathan Raymond Sconiers II	*