Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 1996 22:22:55 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sup is broken?

> 	If I sup to /usr/sup, how do I get those sources to /usr/src
> so that I can compile?  I've tried a straight "sup", but it tells me
> that its the same machine.  ... oh, found the answer i was looking for,
> I think.

I'm still not sure if I understand the question since the answer seems
rather obvious, otherwise.  You sup some stuff.  You either put it
somewhere for others to sup in turn or you use it for development.  If
you want to do both, you copy it before you change it.

> 	Great...now where did I put all that extra disk space :(

Disk space is actually pretty cheap these days.. :-)

					Jordan