Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:16:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Reyes-Cairo <danrc@toledolink.com>
To:        Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
Cc:        "Brian T.Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Let the severe whipping begin... Question?

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Matthew Emmerton wrote:

> > I took a look at it and apparantly it mounts data cd's fine, but all audio
> > cd's give me that error. So is it just the acd0c that's jacked up?
>

> Why are you trying to moun an audio CD?  Audio CDs don't have ISO9660
> filesystems on them, so mount is rightly complaining.
>
> If you're trying to mount an audio CD that also has data on it, then
> that's a different story.
>
> --
> Matt Emmerton

Well then. That would definately be the reason as to why it wasnt mounting
correctly. =P *slaps self* So if data cd's mount correctly, that means the
cdrom is working fine, the cd's are working fine, and my OS is properly
configured. That would mean that I'm probably not loading ascd correctly.
Welp, a stupid question deserves a stupid answer. Thanks for the help all
=)

---
Daniel Reyes-Cairo
Toledo Internet Access