Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:11:50 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        z thompson <cublai@lastamericanempire.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic

Hello,

Unfortunately, the info here isn't that helpful in and of
itself... it's somewhat like going to the police and saying, "My car
was stolen.  You can't miss it, it has a big scratch on the right rear
fender.  Can you find it?"  Without the make and model to go with it,
there isn't much they can do.

Can you take a look at the appropriate section in the Developers'
Handbook and get a backtrace for the folks here?  Thanks!

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/