Date:      Sat, 01 Feb 2003 00:08:08 +0000
From:      "Maxime Romano" <verbophobe@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for screenshots

>From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
>To: gnome@freebsd.org
>Subject: Call for screenshots
>Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:32:15 -0500 (EST)
>
>The GNOME people are asking for GNOME 2.2 screenshots for the web site.
>If anyone has some nice ones, I can pass them on.  It would be nice to see
>some FreeBSD examples on the main GNOME web site.  Thanks.

1) As promised: http://www.jewcrew.org/~verbophobe/gthumb2.diff
The gthumb guy has a bad habit of anonouncing a release, but not uploading
the distfile...  I had to wait until 2.0.1 for a package.

2) As requested: http://www.jewcrew.org/~verbophobe/gnome2fbsd.png
Showcasing:
- The screenshot functionality
- Galeon 1.3.1
- Nautilus and its emblem ability
- Transparent Panels
- VIM with GTK2 support, hacked with the help of Yours Truly.

-- Max