Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:21:10 +0000
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Mrs=2e_Nancy_Viola?= <nancyviola723@gmail.com>
To:        ruby@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?To__Beneficiary_Congratulations_=26_Happy_Celebrations_in_Advance_funds?=

Dear Email Owner,

Attn please:=20

I am Mrs. Nancy Viola.The Homemaker that won Mega Millions jackpot of US$16=
9 millions at New York Lottery office in January 30th 2016 and to avoid fra=
udulent notice, see my interview by visiting the link bellow:

 www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668744/Wife-wins-169million-Mega-Million=
s-jackpot-husband-buys-wrong-ticket.html=20

We just started international charitable donation campaign as we will be gi=
ving a donation sum of Nine Million six Hundred Thousand United States Doll=
ars each to improve the life of three Lucky individual from any part of the=
 world. Your Name and email address was submitted to us by the Google manag=
ement teams as a web-mail User and your name is among those listed to recei=
ve donation payment sum of US$9.6 Million through the help of  BANK.

According to the arrangements we signed paying  Bank  will be contacted as =
soon as your draft check worth US$9.6 Million is ready to enable them send =
you the payment through Online  bank to bank wire transfer to any of your b=
ank account information you may provide to them.

 Therefore, you will contact the bank  yourself Once you receive this email=
, reply me to provide you with the bank contact details for you to contact =
the bank to enable quick release of the donation payment to you because ban=
k is always engage with many customers and bank business.

If you receive this notification for the first time, your DONATION CODE is:=
[NANCY+2018/GIFT/Gi1JS5E] make sure you attach it in your email whenever yo=
u're contacting the bank  Officer.

Noted you and your family will take 20%  out the funds and the banlance you=
 use for charity work this is our love donations  for you and others.

I wait for your reply so I can give you the bank contact details.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Good Luck and spend wisely.

Mrs. Nancy Viola
Homemaker wins Mega Millions jackpot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DO4-_Gi1JS5E