Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 02:25:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Craig Johnston <caj@lfn.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thinkpad 560e net install, 3c589d, no-go

I tried both the 2.2.7-RELEASE boot floppy and the PAO-2.2.6
boot floppy.  Both seemed to detect the card fine (I checked
the settings with the 3com utility and they agreed with the
FreeBSD settings) but would time out trying to set the default
route.

The PAO floppy detected the card when it scanned for PCMCIA cards
and used the ep driver.  The 2.2.7 floppy was using the zp driver.

My network info was correct, and I tried multiple times.

Any suggestions or info I should include?

thanks,
Craig